Free wallpaper for your PC can be downloaded by clicking on the thumbnails below. Once the large
image opens, right click on the big image with your mouse and choose "save file". Then right click on your desktop and choose "properties". Select the new file as your wallpaper and you're set!
Just put these files into your wallpaper folder. On most windows operating systems that is c:/windows/web/wallpaper/ . You can really put it anywhere. You can then choose them in your desktop properties wallpaper options. Open the desktop properties box by right-clicking on the desktop and choosing "properties". Use the browse feature and find the files in the folder you put them in. The older .exe files will automatically put the files in your C:\Windows directory when you double click on the .exe file. They are virus free and time tested!
II. Double click on the lcursor.exe file, now located in the directory you chose. The cursor files will be extracted to your C:\windows\cursors file.
III. Assigning Cursors in Windows(r) '95
1. Click, "Start," "Settings," Control Panel," "Mouse."
2. In the "Mouse Properties" dialogue box choose, "Pointers."
3. Highlight, "Normal Select" to make your first selection for the mouse pointer by clicking over it, and then choose, "Browse." Find the directory with your mouse cursors (pointers) inside and select your cursor for the task.
4. Select the remaining cursors according to the following grouping so that all of your cursors (and tasks) are
matched accordingly. (Go through the list one by one until you're done).
A. Normal Select----Your favorite color lacrosse stick
B. Help Select----Another color stick
C. Working in Background----One of the animated cursors, like the Defenseman
D. Busy----Another animated cursor. Maybe "lax" or "Vail"
E. Precision Select----DON'T CHANGE. The default performs a valuable function
F. Text Select----Perhaps the black stick
G. Handwriting----another stick
H. Unavailable----Perfect for the animated goalie!
I. Vertical Resize----DON'T CHANGE. The default performs a valuable function
J. Horizontal Resize----DON'T CHANGE. The default performs a valuable function
K. Diagonal Resize 1----DON'T CHANGE. The default performs a valuable function
L. Diagonal Resize 2----DON'T CHANGE. The default performs a valuable function
M. Move----DON'T CHANGE. The default performs a valuable function
N. Alternate Select----DON'T CHANGE. The default performs a valuable function
Refer to the charts above for pictures of the cursors in each group.
5. Choose "Save As" and type E-Lacrosse in the space provided for the name of the scheme.